Terms of Service
As of: July 2019
1. The deliveries, services and offers of Liquivid / Razvan Chisu, hereinafter referred to as “Liquivid”, are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC). At the latest upon receipt of the delivery or a partial delivery or service, these conditions shall be deemed accepted.
2. Deviating conditions are not recognized unless Liquivid has expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
§2 offer and conclusion of contract
1. The Internet offers no binding products and services, but only the invitation to the customer to make a binding offer. By placing an order the customer makes a binding offer for contract completion. After receiving, your order will be automatically confirmed through an automated email. With this e-mail confirmation the purchase contract has come about.
2. In case of software downloads, the sales contract or the basis of its conditions come about with beginning of the electronic transmission of the software product in accordance with the respective license conditions for the retrieved software.
§3 Revocation terms
1. Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without naming reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the contract’s starting date. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact (Liquivid / Razvan Chisu, Gärtringer Weg 13, 71139 Ehningen, Germany, Phone: +49 (0) 177 4559789, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter or e-mail sent by post) informing us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. In order to safeguard the cancellation period, it is possible to send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
2. Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will refund all payments you have made, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs of having chosen a different delivery method than the best standard delivery we offer). For this repayment, we use bank transfer or PayPal, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
– End of revocation terms –
§4 License verification
1. Certain software products require validation of licenses. This will ensure that it is genuine software and the software is used under the terms of the license. This requires a connection to the Internet.
§5 Prices and payment terms
The prices indicated are final prices and include the applicable statutory value added tax. The additional costs for packaging and shipping are evident during the ordering process. The currently valid prices apply.
§6 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain property of Liquivid until payment.
§7 Change of the general terms and conditions
1. Liquivid reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions at any time. In this case, Liquivid will inform the customer of these changes by e-mail.
2. Unless he contradicts within a period of two weeks, the customer declares to agree with the altered GTC. If he contradicts, his contract will continue to be governed by the initial GTC. However, Liquivid has the right in this case to terminate the contract extraordinarily with one month’s notice to the end of the month.
1. Liquivid is liable for the damages caused by it or its simple vicarious agents for slight negligence – even non-contractual – only if a duty is breached whose fulfillment of the purpose of the contract is of particular importance (cardinal duty) and in cases of violation of life, body or health.
2. In the event of a breach of a cardinal obligation, the liability is limited to such damage, which must typically be expected to arise within the scope of this agreement, unless intent or gross negligence or compulsory liability for injury to life, body or health.
3. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
4. Liquivid is not liable for damages that the customer can control or for damages that the customer could have prevented through reasonable measures. In the event of data loss, Liquivid is liable only for the amount of reconstruction required in the presence of backup copies.
5. A change of the burden of proof to the detriment of the customer is not connected with the above regulations.
§9 Copyright and rights of use
1. If software, software descriptions, music or films in audio or computer format or other copyrighted works are included in the scope of delivery and the work is to be provided to the contracting party for use, the contracting party shall be granted a simple, non-exclusive right to use according to the respective end user License conditions (EULA) granted for the respective work. The EULA are available on liquivid.com, are included with the product and / or are included on the data medium.
2. The customer undertakes to comply with the EULA, in particular the usage restrictions contained therein, when using the products. In case of breach of this agreement, the customer is fully liable for the resulting damage. The following are regulated in the EULA: the right to reproduce, multiple uses, program changes, copyrights and property rights.
The customer can only offset with such claims that are undisputed or legally binding.
§11 Storage of the contract text
The contract text will not be stored by us and can not be retrieved after the completion of the order process. You can print the order data immediately after sending.
§12 Final provisions
1. The legal relationship between the customer and Liquivid shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany under exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is, if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law, a special fund under public law or domicile without place of jurisdiction, Stuttgart. In addition, Liquivid is entitled to sue the customer at his general place of jurisdiction.
2. In the case of sale or any other assignment by Liquivid Software, the provisions of the respective Liquivid End User License Conditions (EULA), which form part of this regulation, shall additionally apply. In case of doubt and / or contradictory regulations, the clauses in these terms and conditions shall prevail over the regulations in the EULA.
3. Versions of these terms and conditions in languages other than German are for translation purposes only. In the case of interpretation problems and linguistic discrepancies between the foreign and the German version, the German version of these GTC shall prevail.