A Real Eye Catcher
Cinemagraphs are images with one or a few moving elements. Being neither photos nor videos (or a bit of both) they immediately grab attention and increase interaction rates and retention times. If you’re publishing anything online and want more people to look at your stuff, cinemagraphs are for you.
Impress Your Audience
Longer Retention Time
Making Cinemagraphs is Easy
Take a video (should be taken with a tripod for best results), select which part of the video to animate and which to freeze and save the file as an animated GIF to use on your website, Twitter channel, etc. You can also export video formats to use on YouTube or upload to stock agencies.
Head to the download page, get your free trial and start creating cinemagraphs right away.
Detailed Feature Overview
Liquivid Preset Library (New)
- Our online library of free, prebuilt presets gives your videos a professional look. Simply download and apply them from within the software! The presets include adjustments to exposure, colors and sharpness and even tilt-shift and effect filters. If you like, you can further tune the adjustments and create your own presets based upon them.
This features was introduced in version 1.2 of Easy Cinemagraph and is available in some of our other applications as well.
- Exposure, levels, saturation, shadow and highlight recovery and coloring
- 23 visual effects with six blending modes
- Rotating and cropping with custom aspect ratios
- Rounded corners make your cinemagraphs even more attractive
- Adjust play speed
- Add text
- Create custom presets
Supported input formats
- All common video formats (incl. HEVC/H265), codecs and resolutions
Supported output formats
- Animated GIF
- Animated WebP
- MP4 (H.264 codec)
- Video: MP4 (h264), WMV, Motion JPEG, WebM, OGG, uncompressed AVI
- HTML5: including up to 3 video formats (MP4, WebM, OGG) and HTML code
- JPG sequence
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese