A Real Eye Catcher
Cinemagraphs are images with one or a few moving elements. Being neither photos nor videos (or a bit of both) they immediately grab attention and increase interaction rates and retention times. If you’re publishing anything online and want more people to look at your stuff, cinemagraphs are for you.
Impress Your Audience
Longer Retention Time
Making Cinemagraphs is Easy
Take a video (should be taken with a tripod for best results), select which part of the video to animate and which to freeze and save the file as an animated GIF to use on your website, Twitter channel, etc. You can also export video formats to use on YouTube or upload to stock agencies.
Head to the download page, get your free trial and start creating cinemagraphs right away.
Detailed Feature Overview
Supported input formats
- All common video formats, codecs and resolutions
- Exposure, levels, saturation, shadow and highlight recovery and coloring
- 23 visual effects with six blending modes
- Rotating and cropping with custom aspect ratios
- Rounded corners make your cinemagraphs even more attractive
- Adjust play speed
- Add text
Supported output formats
- Animated GIF
- MP4 (H.264 codec)
- Video: MP4 (h264), WMV, Motion JPEG, WebM, OGG, uncompressed AVI
- HTML5: including up to 3 video formats (MP4, WebM, OGG) and HTML code
- JPG sequence
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian