Downloaded icons from the internet or have company logo that you need to change? Do you need a version with different colors or want to get rid of that white background from a JPG or PNG? Got an SVG icon and no idea how to open it?
“Icon Effects” is here to help
It analyzes an image, figures out which colors it uses and lets you replace its color palette with another one. And it’s smart enough to give you proper faded transparency (e.g. along edges) when you remove backgrounds.
Also, it has a bunch of animation templates to apply to your icons in case you want to add a little motion to your web site or software products.
- Recognizes a logo’s or icon’s color palette (even for raster formats like JPG or PNG).
- Each color in the palette can be replaced with another one, including transparency.
In the future it will be possible to replace colors or unicolored areas with gradients.
- Many animation presets (fade in, rotate, etc) allow you to create animated icons, e. g. for transition or mouse-over effects in your software.
- In the future it will be possible to edit multiple icon files using batch processing: This will allow you to quickly adapt all icons or logos on your website or in your app to a new color scheme.
- Input: JPG, PNG, TIFF, PSD, SVG, ICO
- Non-animated icons: JPG, PNG
- Animated icons: GIF, MP4 (no transparency) and APNG, WebM (with transparency)