Do you want to add videos to your website? Do you want to host the videos on your own server?
HTML5 capable browsers can play video clips without plugins (like Flash), but the technical side can be confusing: Different browser versions have different requirements and capabilities (check Wikipedia for details). Are you still unsure which formats to use or don’t know how to convert your clip?
“Video to HTML5” is here to make your life easier
It lets you select the formats you want to export (HTML5 defines three different ones), shows which browsers are able to handle them and how large the video files will be. And you can change the output resolution and quality to make your files smaller because video is cool, but can use up a lot of bandwidth and storage space.
Plus it also gives you the HTML code required to embed the videos into your site.
- Quickly convert videos to HTML5 formats.
- Convert videos to animated image formats: GIF, WebP.
- Adjust resolution, frame rate and output quality to optimize file size.
- Adjust white balance, exposure, colors and more.
- Rotate and crop videos, even with custom aspect ratios. Even vertical videos or custom ad banner formats present no problem.
- Add text like your company name or ad copy.
- Create user presets for your favorite adjustments so you can give all your clips and projects the same look with a single click.
- Access the Liquivid Preset Library with many professional development presets that make your videos truly pretty.
- Basic video cutting – select multiple sections from a clip and merge them together.
- Quick to learn, easy to use and without any stuff you don’t need.
- For Windows and macOS.